Employees constitute for all entrepreneurs and other business entities an essential of an enterprise. For employees on the other hand their employment relationship is often their main source of income and occupies a significant place in their lives.
In the field of labour law we prepare
- employment contracts and managerial contracts,
- documents for the purpose of termination of labour relations and also other labour law documents (internal company regulations, working regulations, wage regulations, etc.),
- agreements on material liability,
- non-compete clauses.
We provide consultancy in regards to dispatching employees on business trips or transferring rights and responsibilities from labour law relations in association with restructuring of employers.
Our law firm represents clients, whether employers or employees, in courts in
- disputes arising from labour law relations,
- disputes concerning validity of termination of employment,
- disputes regarding compensation for damages caused.